Follow these steps to start matched betting by completing your first matched betting welcome offer. By carefully taking each of these ten steps, you will be on the path to earning your first £15-£18 profits in minutes.
A great place to start your matched betting journey matched betting welcome offers are the bread and butter offers of matched betting, and they should provide at least £500+ in profits.
The beginner guides are also a great resource, exploring matched betting, welcome and reload offers, betting exchange and lay bets. You can also read about how much can you make from matched betting? and matched betting after welcome offers
After you have signed up with OddsMonkey (trial available) or Profit Accumulator (trial available), Smarkets or Betfair, you can complete further matched betting welcome offers with ease through the multiple offers you find with the different bookmakers.
1. Click here to register at Coral (fill in all the details and accept marketing emails for future offers) – bet x, get x offer.
2. Deposit £5 using a Debit card (you may wish to consider depositing a larger amount so you do not appear to only be after free bets). Do not use an e-wallet.
3. Change the odds view to decimal (found in the top right of the main page).
4. Find a suitably matched bet at low odds but over the minimum (see FAQ – ‘How do I choose a sporting event and the right odds match?) by using an Oddsmatcher and the calculator in ‘Normal’ mode.
5. Place your qualifying BACK bet of £5 at Coral (Minimum odds 1.5).
7. As a result of your qualifying bet you will receive 4 x £5 Free Bets – after your qualifying event has settled. (look out for them in your betting slip at step 9).
8. Repeat step 4 (again using the Oddsmatcher to find a suitable Matched Betting opportunity) but this time set the calculator to ‘Stake NOT Returned’ mode to calculate your Bet. Tip – find odds over 5.0 to maximise your profits!
9. Place the relevant BACK bet using your first £5 free bet at Coral.
10. LAY the opposite bet at Smarkets.
To note for this Matched Betting Welcome Offer deal:
You should make £15-18 from this deal
Deposit £5 minimum using a debit card
To receive your free bet/s, make sure your qualifying odds are a minimum of 1.5
After your qualifying bets have settled (the event has finished), your free bets will be available (with some bookmakers, free bets may be available from after you have placed your back bet/s have been placed).
Your free bets are known as ‘stake not returned’ free bets (you can see this as an option on the calculator), which means that the bookies retain your stake and keep the difference.
Some details for this matched betting Coral welcome offer, such as the exact free bet reward and minimal odds, may have changed since we posted these steps.
This is an illustrative example that will be updated. Though it should be accurate, you must check each step as you go along. In time, you will carry out these actions quickly and Double-check everything when you are starting matched betting to reduce the chances of error.
We recommend matched betting services such as Profit Accumulator and OddsMonkey, as they help ensure that you have the latest information you need, without the requirement to find matched betting opportunities yourself.
A matched betting welcome offer remains the only place to start matched betting, and the Coral welcome offer is a great place to start.
I recommend Smarkets as your Exchange and it is worth knowing that they offer a welcome offer for new joiners:
When you open an account with them and deposit £20 (with a card or bank transfer,), they will refund your first £10 of losses into your account! This is a decent way to get £10 at no risk! Enjoy the free cash.
Smarkets alongside OddsMonkey is the perfect way to earn your profits with Matched Betting.