Matched Betting sign up Offer Betfred
Full guide to your next Matched Betting Welcome offer worth up to £24
Follow these steps to continue your matched betting journey. Complete your next matched betting welcome offers with Betfred (Bet £10 get £30 Free Bet offer).
By carefully taking each of these 10 steps, you will be on the path to earning a further £20-£24 profit in minutes.
Matched betting welcome offers remain the bread and butter offers of matched betting.
By completing all of the sign-up offers, you should earn at least £500+ in profits.
If you have any questions on completing matched betting offers or need to know more about how to place back and lay bets then head over to our frequently asked questions section and see the offer types pages.
After that, you can get all the full guidance you need by signing up with Oddsmonkey (trial available) – see the full review here or Profit Accumulator. The service will further help you with matched betting welcome offers, the way you start earning profits in your first few months.
We have a handy quick review of the best matched betting sites here. Once you are signed up then you can get started with all of the remaining and best matched betting offers and earn regular cash!
Matched Betting sign up offers: Step-by-Step guide to profit
Register and Deposit
1. click here to register at Betfred (fill in all the details and accept marketing emails for future offers) – bet x, get x offer.
2. Deposit £10 using a Debit card (e-wallets such as Skrill cannot be used for the first sign up deposit).
3. Change the odds view to decimal (found in the top right of the main page).
Place a Qualifying Bet
5. Place your qualifying BACK bet of £10 at Betfred (Minimum odds 2.0).
6. LAY the opposing bet at Smarkets (link).
Claim your Free Bets
7. As a result of your qualifying bet you will receive a £30 Free Bet – within 48 hours after your qualifying event has settled. (look out for them in your betting slip at step 9).
8. Repeat step 4 (again using the Oddsmatcher to find a suitable Matched Betting opportunity) but this time set the calculator to ‘Stake NOT Returned’ mode to calculate your Bet, and find odds over 5.0 to maximise your profits!
9. Place the relevant BACK bet using your £30 free bet at Betfred.
10. LAY the opposite bet at Smarkets. Ensure you have the necessary liability to cover the bet!
To note for this Betfred Matched Betting Welcome Offer
- You should make £20-24 from this deal
- Deposit £10 minimum using a debit card (not an e-wallet)
- To receive your free bet/s, make sure your qualifying odds are a minimum of 2.0 or it won’t trigger
- Within 48 hours from when your qualifying bets have settled (the event has finished) your free bets will be available (with some bookmakers free bets may be available from after you have placed your back bet/s have been placed).
- Your free bets are what is known as ‘stake not returned’ free bets (you can see this as an option on the calculator) which means that the bookies retain your stake and you keep the difference.
- You will need at least £100-150 for the offer in your betting exchange account.
- TIME RESTRICTIONS: All Free Bets must be used within 7 days of receipt
It’s possible that some details for the matched betting Betfred welcome offer (such as the exact free bet reward and minimal odds) may have changed since these steps were posted. Ensure you check the bookmaker terms before and during when you carry out the offer.
This is an illustrative example that will be updated and is expected to be accurate, you must check each step as you go along. In time you will carry out these actions quickly, but it is recommended that when you are starting out you double-check everything.
Sites such as OddsMonkey and Profit Accumulator are recommended as they help ensure you have the latest information you need, without the requirement to find matched betting welcome offers and opportunities yourself.
A matched betting welcome offer remains the only place to start matched betting, and the Betfred sign up offer provides even more profit along the way.